Wednesday 7 January 2009

Tell-Tale

Seeing as it's up on Amazon, I guess it's OK to shout out about my new book. It's called TELL-TALE and the hardback is out this September. I don't have a release date for the paperback yet, but assume it will be early next year. It's a psychological thriller about a woman living under the witness protection scheme, a paedophile ring operating from a children's home during the 1980s, and it opens with a suicide. It's about the consequences of telling tales, that it doesn't always pay to tell the truth. I'm proud of this one. I haven't seen a cover yet, but have a feeling Headline will do a fine job.

Meantime, the paperback of UNSPOKEN is soon to hit the shelves. My publicist is working hard to make sure everyone knows about its release on 19th February. I love this book and have been getting some very nice emails from Australia where it's been out for several months already. It should be widely available (supermarkets, high street stores etc) but can also be pre-ordered from Amazon. And don't forget to let me know what you think when you've read it. It's a real thrill to hear from readers.

Finally, I'll soon be posting the next in my publishing A-Z series. Thought I'd talk about genre - unless anyone has any better 'G' ideas. Drop me a line.

Sam xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh excellent news! Is it worth me giving your publicist a shout, see if there are any review copies available?

Oh.. and genre sounds great. :)

Sam Hayes said...

Hi Michelle,

There won't be any review copies for a few months yet. I would expect those in the summer some time...maybe sooner. But do give Headline a shout nearer the time.

Sam