Thursday 1 January 2009

Great Joy

You gotta love it, Christmas. New Year.

Haven't you?

We got nine months in the clear, folks. No more tinsel. No more presents. No unusual diet.

I'm basking in this Great Joy.

Resolutions for 2009: (In no particular order)

* Continue running (without breaking my leg again would be nice).
* Write two novels.
* Sell lots of books.
* Keep in touch - with what/whom remains to be seen.
* To grow better vegetables this year as 2008 was, if I'm honest, a bit of a let down produce-wise.
* Speak my mind.
* Not fall asleep in movies.

Pretty good, huh? And there are ways you can help me. Please buy a novel (preferably mine), or send me an email. How about both?

What are your resolutions?

Have a happy, lucky, and healthy 2009!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2009.. hopefully with soaring book sales!

Michelle
bookclubforum.co.uk

Sam Hayes said...

Hey Michelle! Hope you have a fabulous year too - and keep up the great work at the forum.

Sam xx