Monday 20 October 2008

Coalville Library Crime Fiction Festival

I'm talking at Coalville Library Crime Fiction Festival on Saturday November 15th from 2pm. You can hear wise words from me (eek - better write some) about my life as an author and also find out lots about my books. You can buy them, too (hint hint) and I will deface them for you with my signature.

Writing festivals are good things. It means us authors have something to look forward to. During that particular week, you can attend a murder mystery evening, vote for a selection of authors, or listen to an Agatha Christie talk by John Martin, a chap who certainly knows his stuff.

Would love to see you there. Coalville is in Leicestershire, btw, so no excuses now you know where it is.

S.

2 comments:

dulwichmum said...

Oh wow, good for you. I wish I was local.

Sam Hayes said...

Thank you, Dulwichmum. If I ever come to a library near you, I'll be sure to let you know :-) Hope things are good in sunny Dulwich. S. x