Thursday 14 October 2010

Happy Publication Day to me!

Yay...the hardback of SOMEONE ELSE'S SON is published today. And to celebrate (apart from chocolate with my coffee...heavens, I know how to live it up) here's a link to my fabulous new book trailer.

Do let me know what you think! It will be on my website very soon and on Amazon etc. It's weird but very cool to see images that literally seem to have come from my head when I was writing this book suddenly translated into a video clip. And talking of book trailers, it's still not too late to vote for your fave from the four finalists over on the
Foyle's Book Video Awards site...cough ....vote S J Bolton...cough...

A nice review from the
Northern Echo here and a reminder of the competition over at the Euro Crime site to win a hardback copy of my new book. Another competition at the wonderful Book Club Forum site but hurry as this one ends today! Michelle from BCF has also written a review and you can read it here.

There's also going to be a review in the Sun this Friday I believe and also in Bella and Stylist magazines as well as the Daily Mail at some point. And finally some other nice news to reveal...TELL TALE has sold to Norway!


Sam x

7 comments:

C. N. Nevets said...

Can't wait for the book to be available in the US! I love the set up and the trailer.

Sam Hayes said...

Thank you! I have an agent in New York doing good things so hopefully my books will be available in the States soon.

Anonymous said...

Very excited that you have a new book out, Sam. Is it available in
Australia yet?

Lisa Roderick

Sam Hayes said...

Hi Lisa,

I've just checked my publisher's website as these things are known to change! The hardback release is showing as October and priced at $60 but if you can wait, the paperback is due for publication in December and has a cover price of $24.99 Here's a link http://www.hachette.com.au/books/9780755349883/
Sam x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! We very wait translate your book "Tell Tale" in Russia!)

Marce said...

Great trailer, I loved Tell Tale so look forward to reading your new one. Blood Ties was on my list as next but we will see.

Marce from blog Tea Time with Marce

Enjoy all the excitement

Anonymous said...

I have only just come across your books. read two in three days. These books are right up my street! I love thrillers and have been looking for a new GOOD author for ages.